Whether you are looking to preserve your wealth, give back to worthy causes or pass it on to the next generation, you should know your affairs are in safe hands.
We handle all aspects of estate planning and work closely with private individuals, families and their advisors to establish effective structures to protect and manage assets.
In conjunction with these services we deal with issues surrounding the inception and break down of personal and family relationships. This includes the preparation of Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements, Cohabitation and Separation Agreements. We are also regularly instructed in connection with Divorce and Ancillary relief proceedings involving international clients, as well as Inheritance Act claims.
If the need arises, our litigation and dispute specialists can help you resolve any disputes concerning trusts; foundations and family matters and work towards a swift resolution that provides peace of mind.
Our services include:
Trusts and Foundations
- Trusts and ancillary deeds
- Authorised purpose trusts
- Private trust companies
- Family offices
Wills and Estate Planning
- Estate planning advice
- Wills for foreigners governing assets located in The Bahamas
- Probate and estates
- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation & Maintenance Agreements
- Divorce proceedings
- Ancillary relief : preservation of assets; financial provision; custody and access to children
- Inheritance Act claims
- Guardianship proceedings
- Declaratory proceedings as to matrimonial status
- Proceedings for recognition of foreign divorces