Ramonne is highly experienced in commercial and civil litigation, including insolvency and restructuring, company, trust, contract and personal injury claims. He has appeared as junior counsel in both the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal of The Bahamas.
In 2015, Ramonne was nominated for a National Youth award and in 2016, he was recognized by Professional Service magazine as being one of the top 40 Bahamians under the age of 40.
Ramonne is a member of the Bahamas Bar Association and Young ICCA – International Council for Commercial Arbitration.
Examples of recent work
- Acting for a borrower in obtaining an injunction against a lender restraining arbitration proceedings
- Assisted with research in relation to an Expert Report in Jersey on issues of Bahamian company, charity and trust law
- Appearing as junior counsel for a resort developer in relation to striking out a claim initiated by a trade union
- Appearing as junior counsel in a multijurisdictional asset tracing claim in The Bahamas concerning numerous IBCs
- Assisting in a contractual and employment matter concerning a company under receivership
- Appearing as junior counsel in obtaining an injunction against a Bahamian IBC from proceeding with an arbitration conducted by an unknown entity