Lennox Paton, one of The Bahamas’ largest commercial law firms is looking for bright, committed and motivated candidates to help us continue to provide exceptional value to our domestic and international clients.
The Marketing Manager co-ordinates the development, roll-out and implementation of targeted marketing plans and to assist fee earners to collaborate, cross-sell and generate revenue from the targeted client base. This includes measuring marketing activity and initiatives at all levels (administrative to strategic). Manage and develop LXP website and online presence in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage coordinate, implement, and review marketing plans for the firm’s departments and practice areas ensuring alignment to the firm’s global strategy, including reviewing, and updating through-out the year.
- Driving the process of individual partner and fee earner marketing plans, ensuring alignment to the firm wide plans – and quarterly progress reviews.
- Identifying and overseeing the planning and implementation of all relevant corporate conferences (domestic and foreign), seminars, events and sponsorships, including identifying the target events and participants, overseeing logistical requirements, and implementing follow-up activities.
- Leading the drafting, creating and submissions for legal directories.
- Develop and manage a digital marketing plan (e.g., LXP website, LinkedIn, etc.) to support the promotion of the business and all practice areas.
- Coordinates the preparation of, and updates to the firm’s collateral materials, publications, web content, bios, and other written material. Maintain a publication schedule and interface with authors and publishers.
- Draft communications for clients and for internal audiences, and draft, review and edit press releases and ad copy.
- Coordinate the local public, community and media relations and advertising efforts, including identifying opportunities and building relationships with relevant partners.
- Co-ordinate the rollout and delivery of end-to-end marketing activity covering all the marketing mix, including establishing metrics for tracking, measuring, and monitoring of activity.
- Support attorneys with day-to-day requirements including production of collateral, up-dating of profiles, co-ordination of event/activities and client communication/interactions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Certification in a related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a marketing or social media leadership role.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or similar.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and demonstrate ability to learn new systems.
Interested persons must submit a current resume no later than May 20, 2022 to HRManager@lennoxpaton.com.
No telephone calls accepted. Candidates short listed for interviews will be contacted by May 27, 2022.