Lennox Paton, one of The Bahamas’ largest commercial law firms is looking for bright, committed and motivated candidates to help us continue to provide exceptional value to our domestic and international clients.
Corporate Administrator, Lennox Paton Corporate Services
- Broad based corporate administration experience;
- Experience in company incorporations and registrations;
- Experience in managing international and Bahamian business companies, foundations and foreign companies under the Companies Act;
- Knowledge of corporate dissolution;
- Firm grasp of relevant Bahamian legislation;
- Experience in the preparation of minutes, resolutions and other corporate documents;
- Experience in liaising with the Registrar General’s Department and the Department of Foreign Affairs;
- Experience in fund administration a plus;
- Experience in incorporation/administration of BVI companies is a plus.
- Conscientious, thorough, organized and extremely detail oriented;
- Ability to recognize and execute time-sensitive transactions;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Team-oriented and service driven;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Corporate administration exposure;
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- High school diploma;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested persons must submit a current resume no later than September 30, 2021 to HRManager@lennoxpaton.com.
No telephone calls accepted. Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted on October 7, 2021.